I provide comprehensive outside general counsel services on either a fixed quarterly fee or as a percentage of revenues or profits.
The scope of my outside general counsel services include all of a client’s non-litigation, non-patent prosecution legal needs, including:
- Unlimited phone calls and correspondence with client;
- Review and analysis of factual background of client’s legal issues;
- Research and analysis of client’s legal issues;
- Ongoing negotiations on client’s behalf with others on legal and contractual matters, including sending demand letters for payments due;
- Drafting contracts and agreements at client’s requests, such as: asset purchase, employment, sales, confidentiality and non-disclosure, trade secret, non-compete, buy-sell, membership interest purchase, service, releases, management agreements, rental and lease, intellectual property license and transfer agreements, and equipment lease agreements, etc.;
- Protecting and filing client’s intellectual property rights (excluding patent prosecution);
- Handling all of client’s employment issues; and
- Maintaining client’s corporate governance.
If your company ins interested in this simple solution to its legal needs, contact me to discuss pricing.